Friday 4 December 2009

Website



URL: http://mediaa2.george-spencer.com/Website17/

I created my website after looking and analysising other sites such as Hellogoodbye and Jamie T's I found that i liked the style of Hellogoodbye's with a simple look with not much text on the website, I thought I would use this idea, and using Dreamweaver I created a slick look to my website with different links that would carry on into further infomation.

The use of a big logo I took from both websites as they both had large images at the top of their websites, I took this idea and developed it and worked my website around it.

My final product was a clean simple website that you dont have to scroll or zoom to view allowing the viewer to look at it easily, and with all the infomation on the different pages it keeps it looking clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment